Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Old Songs

The Old Songs
(by Luke Walter A. Ceballos)

Hiding inside myself,
to wait and see a different view in my life --
someone waiting home for me,
maybe she'll lay her head on my shoulder.

I know you'll understand,
the moment you touch me --
maybe it's you,
maybe the old songs.

I've been so alone all my life,
I guess I wanted something new in my life.
I've been saving love songs and lullabies,
I'm tired of listening alone.


Game:

I wrote this back in college. There is a pattern I used in writing this. Can you identify the pattern? What is it? Please give your answer in the comments section. Thanks.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hahaha. you lose your turn. the others can steal. hahaha

      Delete
  2. i will post the answer to the game around 9:00 pm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. here is the answer. thanks.

    http://lukeceballos.blogspot.com/2014/02/answer-to-game-in-poem-old-songs.html

    ReplyDelete